School Category: Private Schools
- #1 private school in Palm Beach County for the highest number of National Merit Scholars
- $16.2 million in college scholarships offered to the Class of 2016
- #1 school in Palm Beach County for U.S. Presidential Scholar Semi-Finalists
- 1 AHS senior selected to be a 2016 U.S. Presidential Scholar from the state of Florida
- 3 Pathfinder Scholarship Award winners in Science, Computer Science, and Sports
- #1 school in Palm Beach County and #2 private school in the U.S. in Math Competition
- #1 private school in Palm Beach County at the Science Fair and National History Day
- Qualifiers for the Robotics World Championship for 2 consecutive years
- #1 Mock Trial Team in Palm Beach County and Top 2 Moot Court Teams in Florida
- Numerous Fine Arts awards at the state and national levels, including thespians, art, and dance
American Heritage School of Boca/Delray is a college preparatory school for grades PK3-12 with 1,300 students and a student to faculty ratio of 8:1. Over 60% of our faculty holds a post-graduate degree. We provide a rigorous education in a forward-thinking, technologically advanced, well-rounded environment. Our elite students are uniquely prepared to be leaders of the 21st century who embody knowledge, integrity, and compassion. 100% of our graduates are accepted into 4-year universities. Our 40-acre campus resembles a small college in size and design. Facilities include investigative science labs facilitated by Ph.D. research scientists, robotics labs, mock courtroom, media centers, outdoor environmental classrooms with an aquaponics food growing system, black box theatres, Olympic-size pool, sports fields, and quiet courtyard areas.
Each year we maintain our status as a “Green School of Excellence” certified through the Green Schools Recognition Program of Palm Beach County. Every student uses an iPad in their daily learning. In our Lower School, honors and accelerated classes are offered beginning in 2nd grade for math, 4th grade for language arts, and 5th grade for science, including the Stanford University math program for high-achieving math students. 15 elective classes are integrated into all students’ daily schedules. In the Upper School a selection of over 200 different courses are offered, including 74 Honors, 21 Advanced Placement, and 50 Fine Arts. Our curriculum includes Pre-Law and Pre-Med classes, all taught daily by attorneys, doctors, and specialists. We have an 83% pass rate on Advanced Placement exams. Our alumni are notable leaders in their chosen fields who are generating positive differences in the world. They repeatedly attribute their successes to the strong education they received at American Heritage School.